Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sailin on mud..

days are passing without leaving a trace.. n i am making no moves for my betterment.
study front is choked..
there are times in ones life ..wen a person isn't happy for his efforts-- thing is this-- i have this feeling most of time.
I might be sounding a depressed or dumb ass.. but cat help it out really. That spark is not here with me this time. GATE is on 10 feb. today is 23 jan.

It wont work wen u try to sail in mud.

m left with 16 days n nights. today i thot of a plan for study..i wil try it from tonight on.
I will check the input VS output [hmm pretty statistical] i mean that how much time i was with open book n got what in that time.
i have to study 12 subjects.. one is almost over.
left are 11 :: days are 16... just got a shiver thru my spine. I hvnt really got this view before.
k m goin back to TP.. gonna study full throttle from tonight.
c ya soon.
signing off.
harsh jha.

No comments: