Saturday, August 8, 2009

Takhliya..

Yesterday was off.. Enjoyed it to the last dreg. Met with a school friend now she's the girl of my best friend. It was a weird conversation with her. Rest, watched movie the departed at my friend sue's place. I must say it is hell of a movie. Leonardo is a bloody good actor. Had a chat with mataji & pitaji, dont know why but after talking home i felt that me any my actions hold values for some people and i wont let them down . I tried hard to sleep at 4 in the morning but couldn't make it. It took me 2 hrs to get to sleep. Here i am sitting in cafeteria of the company i work for and and getting bored like anything. Still more than 1 hr to go. The logic for the name of the post is that i want to say "takhliya" to all the things i dont want in my life right now. Feeling like i can control the progressions these days.. Learnt this takhliya term from Movie jodha-akbar.
Signing off.
Harsh jha.

2 comments:

Animesh Agarwal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Animesh Agarwal said...

your post though short, touched my heart ..
sumtimes we ignore those in life who care about us.. for those ppl about whom we care..

www.me-nemesh.blogspot.com