Monday, August 10, 2009

Thick and thin

It is 6.00 in morning and what a night it was. I was getting slight indications of viral infection and at around 11 i was helpless. My body was aching like anything. My head was under magnetic force of god knows how many tesla's plus heavy call flow was on the floor and i logged in for 6 hrs, this is my max login time till date. I never thought that it will come in this type of situation. I have worked first time under such conditions. Hell of a feeling. Had a crocin at midnight will pop in one more after reaching my room. I got a new name and it is "doctor virus", i am the joker of the team now.. I got back to back 3 calls for antivirus installation and everyone around said they crave for such calls.. I was thinking was it my luck or curse upon me. Yes now i am a dedicated employee who works under any conditions.. I am an asset to the company now. My condition was correctly matching with the song " bring me to life" by evanascence. So heavy work flow in coming days.. I am happy my friends are also on the floor now. A little of hi's and hello's are like sweet nothings which refresh you when a friend is with you.
Its time to rest this case.
Objection overruled.

No comments: